Caution: Danger! Highly flammable liquid and vapors. Causes eye irritation. May be harmful if inhaled or swallowed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame.
Keep container closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not get in eyes, skin or clothing. Do not take internally.
First aid: Call a physician. If inhaled, move patient to fresh air. If swallowed, induce vomitting.
Ingredients: 70% Alcohol
Topical Antimicrobial use for rubbing and massaging
Warning: Keep this out of reach of children!
Made in USA
For professional use only
Free shipping only in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
Subject to availability.